navi bar hide

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's ihop

For Valentine's day we went to ihop after decorating our do it yourself chandelier.
B's mom and dad wrapped a cute gift for us- a marriage book. How cute!
We ate $13 worth of pancakes and a grilled chicken sandwich at the restaurant.
My mom called with a medical emergency about my dad's bleeding leg before we ordered our food. I panicked a bit, but had to calm down later. I was thinking about our server working on Valentine's day and I thought it would be nice to leave her a huge tip and tell her Jesus loves her. We prayed about it, and it didn't seem like a wrong thing to do so we did. Later after we drove away, B took a peek into the restaurant and saw her with her mouth open and eyes wide talking to the line cooks. What was a scary Valentine's day ended with peace in my heart and a hope that this girl will fall in love with God.



After the bleeding leg scare, I think I want to make sure I tell people I love them every day. Even if it feels stupid or cheesy. Life is too short. Funny how many scenarios run through your head when something scary happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment