navi bar hide

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Surprises

This weekend, S (future sister in law) asked to meet me at Michael's to show me something. When we showed up, she said she actually wanted to say that God blessed her and her husband a lot during their wedding so they wanted to bless us too. She told me to pick decorations up to $50, so we went on a spree! We also ended up using coupons so we scored them for much cheaper than they were, and ended up getting mercury glass votives, chandelier-like votive holders, wreaths, and a roll of ribbon. How awesome. The votives are going to look so great. Thanks, S & J!

The second surprise came the day after with S&J, B's mom and dad, and siblings. We opened a card up and inside the card was a picture of a party bus. They went in on a party bus as our wedding present to ride with the wedding party all together! How sweet! If that wasn't cool enough, they hired my high school Chem teacher as the driver. I never thought when I graduated that I would be seeing him again, driving me around on my wedding day, nonetheless. It's a small world!

I am so thankful for all the love and generosity. Thank you. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment