navi bar hide

Monday, June 25, 2012

Double Delight

B's mom has some awesome roses that smell like rose perfume! I stopped by a local nursery to see if they would have it because I remember putting a rose that looks like it in my cart one time before I chose the red and orange  bi-colored ones. I went back today and sure enough, I found the roses! They are called Double Delight.  They have a strong smell and it's amazing!  We planted it in the back yard, and I also bought another one that smells lighter but still pretty good (light pink). We planted those in the front.  I already have three different roses in the front yard so I wanted to make sure the one with the amazing smell went out in the back.  Everything I plant in the front seems to get sun damage because our home faces south.

Temporarily a photo from google images
This weekend was the Greek festival so we went with my friend Erin.  We had half off gyros and we also had greek french fries (just french fries covered in oregano and salt).  It was a hot day, but it was nice!  We also ate steak outside at B's parents' house because his grandparents came over.  This past weekend was our fifth year of dating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment