navi bar hide

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

5 Days Til Christmas

December is going by so fast. I've been really busy at work, so that's been contributing to feeling like I haven't prepared for Christmas. Two more days in the work week and I will be off for a week! I haven't gotten to do anything to get into the holiday spirit yet - like baking cookies, wrapping up gifts, doling out treats while listening to Christmas music.

Planning a wedding can get stressful if you think too much about everything left to do. There's a lot of random details that have to get taken care of and that's the most annoying part for me. I covered all the big to-do's in the first month and now I have to start tackling the small things. There are a lot of random costs popping up that weren't budgeted for. There might be some time during my week off to cross some other things off the list.

The dress: I get measured for the wedding dress on January 5th. After that, I can't eat anymore fattening food for a few months! For the first night of the wedding the plan is to pig out and eat pizza.

The shoes: Bought my something blue!!! Lulu Townsend Corabel in Navy blue satin.

Working out: I'm actually making it to the gym once a week now.  Sad to say that is actually progress in 2012. I fell off the work out wheel after renovating the house.

Christmas parties: I've gone to three Christmas parties so far, and three more to go Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That will probably make it feel more like Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment