navi bar hide

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Devo - Currently Reading

Currently reading Beth Moore's "Breaking Free." It could be that I'm reading two books/Bible studies from the same author, but I keep reading about themes like prayer and idolatry lately. We'll see what Jesus has to speak to me about this season. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I lived completely immersed and pursuing God's word. Instead of studying up on the next license you can get for work or making sure your spending is in order, what if you just devour as much as you can about God and grow close to him in reading and prayer? How much more fulfilling would life be if we went to the source of our peace and strength as much as we can and pursued it as hard as we pursue everything else in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment