navi bar hide

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Haircut

I chopped off my hair this weekend.  It was kind of an accident- I said "shoulder length" when asked if I was really sure I only wanted to cut 2 inches off.  At the end, when given the mirror, I was kind of shocked at how short "shoulder length" actually looks like.  It's not so bad now, and I'm not sure if I just got used to it, or if it just looks better since it isn't as poofy now.

After my haircut, I went to see my sister and had lunch at Chipotle.  I saw her new apartment/studio and her air mattress on the floor.  The bathroom is a shared one by the whole complex.  I also lost one flip-flop and had to go home with only one on.  When I borrowed my sister's boots, I must have dropped a shoe while walking with them in my hands.

I also got to go see the Tigers play this weekend with my bf and his family.  It was cold, and I didn't talk to anybody, because I wasn't sure if people who love baseball want you to shut up while they are trying to watch a game. 




No comments:

Post a Comment