navi bar hide

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Do Not Do List

My Do-Not-Do List is my attempt to focus what I am doing in my life.  I do too much, and they all seem to be all over the map.  I tried to think of things I do and try to knock some things off my plate deliberately.  I just recently sold my egg laying hens, coop, supplies for $120 which gets rid of any coop cleaning/bleaching time, morning and evening feeding, and any distracting times I have spent watching them play.  With the Fall/Winter coming, I have tapered off tending my vegetables.  I currently only have peas, and so watering for 10-15 minutes before going to work is probably not going to be necessary soon.  I will intentionally not plant any fall crops.

 The Do Not Do List:

Buy study materials for the Certified Fraud Examiner exam
Raise $900 for CFE materials
Vegetable Gardening
Backyard Chickens

Build up Inventory on my Etsy Shop - Part of the Attempt to Raise $900
Photography Business & fulfilling client orders
Concentrating on my full time day job
Buy study materials for the Certified Fraud Examiner exam
Study for the CFE
Take CFE
Read and study the Bible even more
Ongoing House Renovations - a whole separate to-do list here!
Violin lessons
Becoming Efficient at Cooking/Meal Planning/Crock Pot Recipes
Building Flagstone Patio in Backyard Before Winter
Read all my Kindle for PC books that I have been accumulating

I'm not sure which other things I can cross off my list.  If I had to pick one, it would be violin lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment